Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

A bottle of Wine a day keeps the Whines away


On top of the Arc de Triomphe

I have been so incredibly fortunate to be able to re-explore the city of Paris with my best friend Jenna. She's been here a week and I can't really tell one day from the next, it's just been one great day of great dayness. I would say her visit has been characterized by great conversation, cheap wine, great cheap meals and a complete lack of maps, cell phones, plans, or watches. My kind of vacation.
Pictures:
This guy just jumped in the picture with his artwork, I guess some publicity is better than none. If anyone's interested he's at a random corner of the market near Sacre Coeur.
I have no words
Le Piano Vache
It's Springtime here
Louvre visit


1 comment:

  1. oh! can you PLS post more photos! and can you pls send me the photo of the lady with the accordian and flowers? i want to frame it. it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete