Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

I Propose That We Just Keep Walking

I went to the Louvre, and while I was standing outside the Starbucks (yeah there's a Starbucks in the Louvre.) A little old lady came up to me and told me that I was beautiful and that my outfit was perfectly elegant. I didn't really think so, but she did say it in French so maybe she was saying "the orange is ridiculous and I can't believe your brooch". Whichever she said, it made me smile (as did her little leopard print fury hat, teal salwar kameez pants under a black tunic and ten yard long blue scarf trailing on the ground.)

From the Louvre
Caption: Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you?
Why can't you explain it?
You just feel sad?
Are you PMSing?
Why are you mad? It's a viable question!
I don't understand!
Inter-sex communication, a universal anomaly.


On the Champs Elysees
All prettyful and what not
Constance, Nicole and I...great weekend of Museums, exploring, and salsa dancing.



The Musee de Quai Branly
A wonderful collection of art and artifacts from indigenous societies all over the world.
Weird seeing Fiji from an anthropological, art history stand point.


Scary Head!
Someone needs to make a Hello Kitty horror film.



Pont de Bir Hakeim!
A bridge from one of my newest favorite movies...Inception.
We also walked by another corner cafe where scenes from the movie take place.
Totally made my day!

Nicole and I at Le Piano Vache

The talented Ollie Fury. Nicole met him playing in the Metro, she's cool like that.
Amazing performances in the coolest location:

I leave you with this image:
Do you even need to ask why?

1 comment:

  1. do more posts like this! i love seeing paris through your eyes! hilarious and adventuresome!

    ReplyDelete