Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Galliano's Funeral Procession



Nicole, Taylor and I stalked the crazy that was the Dior show. I can't say I was disappointed but I have come to learn that I am (for all my attention seeking ways) a backstage person, I love seeing famous and talented people in their all black boring, but artsy, attire getting things done; not dressed to the nines standing in front of photographers. The highlight was getting a photograph with my favorite street style photographer Phil Oh of streetpeeper. But other than him and Anna Della Russo of course!
I wasn't really as excited as I thought I would be, to see all the people you read about in magazines (mostly in the credits pages)
For example, Vika Gazinskaya, a wonderful designer, I really like her work. I don't like that she stood outside the show, for a good hour just getting her picture taken by various photographers. It seems to me like she is more well known for her great style (and don't get me wrong she has GREAT style) then for her talent and hard work. An hour posing, when most invitees just
walked inside, necessary? Is that what it takes to get well-known? I started to wonder if she even had an invite.
Anyway, enough complaining about people more successful than I am. I LOVE PARIS DURING FASHION WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment