Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Queen

I dreamt of government infiltrations and Santa Clause. I wonder if dreams really reflect your subconscious, whether they are your mind rehashing the days events, or just random firings from the base of your brain. How would you explain this dream?

Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth was hoping to find a new husband, her criteria :older Fijian, male, works for a resort as an island Santa Clause, likes to wear sequins, preferably on his balding head...She found and married Jekope, but was horribly disappointed, why? His height, apparently Fijian island Santas are supposed to be the perfect height, Jekope was just too tall for her.
I don't know how but this cause instability in the Fijian government, a round table was called of ten of the presidents favorite friends, all dressed in teal sulus and coats to figure out the countries problems, they were not allowed to leave until the worlds probelms (or Fiji's) were fixed. My job, to infiltrate this secret circle. It was a simple task really, wait until one of the old guys had fallen asleep drag him out of the room and replace him at the table in the same teal sulu and coat. Success! I had one problem though, now that I had permeated the highest level of government what was I to do? So I did the only thing I knew to do...had a cup of tea.

1 comment: