Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Boring Bits and Portfolio Snippets

A boring and informational post about what's new with me.
I'm a planner, I love making plans, writing lists, graphs, powerpoint presentations, diagrams, organizational seating charts etc... But ask anyone if I've ever followed those plans and they will laugh. Now don't get me wrong, what needs to get done always does, just never in the way I set out.
So lately my plans have changed and instead of studying French this semester and fashion for a month this summer I am now studying French AND Fashion this semester. No big deal, well aside from the remarkable price difference between the two plans and the days that used to be four hours of classes becoming twelve hours of classes a day. It's also made it imperative for me to create a portfolio. So for those of you give two and a half shakes of a baby's rattle in legoland outer space, here is the link to my portfolio

I would love any feedback on the layout or organization from anyone, positive or negative.

And a picture:
My school is right behind the Pantheon!

The Fondation des Etats Unis. I live here.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are AWESOME! Every time I see your pics of France, I get a little jealous! LOL I'm glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete