Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paris American Academy Days

Last night out with the ladies


The beginnings of my beaded dress, around fifteen hours of beading

"Feeethers" With Jean Louis Pinabel

My favorite Swedes, Pernilla and Madeleine

The begining of seven hours of hand basting that was subsequently removed...I love Couture!

Meet Arthur

Number four of the six mockups I made before cutting out my Ellie dress in fabric

The view from the sewing lab...not too shabby

I had a dream. I dreamt of Marc Jacobs, he was wearing knee high red and white striped socks, a red head band, tiny blue shorts and an orange cape. He pulled over in his '1974 orange' mini cooper and invited me to a party; a cape party. I had no cape, so I made one, it was silver and sequined ( I've made a silver sequined cape before so I'm not quite sure why my subconscious had me make another). Marc was waiting for me and off we went! I have no recollection of the party, but fashion has slowly infiltrated my subconscious and I am having a difficult time dreaming of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment